Sunday 15 December 2019

DOWNLOAD HETALIA SEIYUU EVENT 2011 ENGLISH SUB

I may or may not upload the event today 8th May To watch in chronological order, please follow this playlist: Norn9 Seiyuu Event - Fanciful Time - video. Germany's Seiyuu doing America's laugh for 10 min. From Episode 10 of Mind Your Language. Sorry, the video does not have subtitles. hetalia seiyuu event 2011 english sub

Uploader: Aralkree
Date Added: 8 December 2017
File Size: 34.39 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 68403
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Lo hiba a subir ayer, pero sucedieron varias cosas y ya no se pudo.

hetalia seiyuu event 2011 english sub

Just choose english at cc. This is the full video link: I don't have much that I need for this chapter.

Скачать Hetalia Seiyuu Event - Kiss (Thai Subbed) - смотреть онлайн

Germany and Prussia kill everyone: Hetalia Seiyuu Event video And so the awesome Kousaka-san takes the stage It is nice to be posting something, nonetheless! Here it is, the event you've all been waiting for! Kuroshitsuji Red Valentine Event eng subs pt1 video Updated subs!

A bit too much Parte 5 del evento de Hetalia. Hetalia tiktoks that toast my toast video oops it's mostly usuk not oops.

Takahashi Hiroki born September 7, is a Japanese seiyuu born in Tokyo. D And a little bit of credit please I may or may not upload the event today 8th May I know there is another video with the same cosplay competition but this one has a different angle for you to watch!

All copyrighted material goes to there respectful owners. But, it's so cool to watch … I hope you like it!!

Hetalia Seiyuu Event (+ Backstage Featurette) ENGLISH SUB: hetalia — LiveJournal

I record this from a video in Bilibili with Hetalia cast singing marukaite chikyuu live video title says it all i own nothing i own nothing i just thought it was cute and yay hetalia.

Edit- Click the link. Marukaite Chikyuu Live su Sung by the cast that were at the event. Sung by the cast that were at the event. Feliciano Vargas y en base a rvent subs de HellKaiserRika. Apparently my editing software did something wonky again.

Hetalia Seiyuu Event 2011 (+ Backstage Featurette) ENGLISH SUB

All thanks for translation belongs to Sorry, englidh video does not have subtitles. I didn't find such video, so I decided to create it by myself. T If you do, please link it to me!! From Episode 10 of Mind Your Language.

hetalia seiyuu event 2011 english sub

And can someone sub this? Para todos los fans de Hetalia, muy pronto la segunda parte. Hetalia Seiyuu Event I searched and combined files to make England and Japan live Hetalia event so cute Unfortunately, I couldn't find English subtitles, but if someone has them - please, send them to me and

No comments:

Post a Comment