Wednesday 11 December 2019

GLEE 04X02 DOWNLOAD

How Sue Sees It: And in connection to whom? Welcome back to my tv! If you have an issue with what I'm saying, there's an unfollow button in the top right corner. Bad Moon Rising So hello there Alaric. But it'll be fun to see her go toe-to-toe with someone. glee 04x02

Uploader: Mezilar
Date Added: 26 August 2015
File Size: 51.13 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 73950
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





These are scenes that still keep me hanging on to this show. Her little tantrum in the end and falling splat on her face must be horrific for her and I feel so bad.

We will log you in after post We will log you in after post We will log you in after post We will log you in after post We will log you in after post Anonymously. I see we're back to hinting towards their love? Leave it to Caroline to get the job done. I hope nothing bad 04x20.

Songs Gone Wrong

This is just awkward. I've been watching it since the pilot first aired and I'm way too involved in it to give it up. Because really, how can ONE not have enough of him?

I feel this tlee gonna go bite him in the ass one day. I thought it was really sweet of Roger to send Madame Inga's staff for a home spa for Joan.

glee 04x02

Poor 040x2 couldn't even admit to herself that she was threatened by competition. I really think she's an amazing vocalist but I wasn't sure how good she was in the acting bit and I didn't want to cringe too much.

The duet should have been a happy one, a more loving one. I'm sure you'll have your time to shine. She's endeared herself to me when she stood up to Sue.

DivX - TV Series

And in connection to whom? I'm really glad that Merlin stepped up to the plate and totally confronted Morgana at the catacombs. Or even Adrianna sorry, I really don't like storylines with singing! Best 40x02 s of the Week: Sure, Don can totally put her down with just a stare now, but I feel in time, Peggy will be able to stand up for her beliefs already whatever they'll be.

Pecelicious: Glee 04x02 Britney

It's scary how he went out looking for his mom with just Morgan. The assignment was Lady Gaga. Saving her from the arrow? Leave A Comment Cancel reply Comment. I love Sue, I really do.

Entourage - Season 4, Episode 2 - 04x02 | The First Cut Is the Deepest | Soundtrack World

My brain can't contain all this awesome. AND throw Liam's mysterious brother into the mix. Patty woodycakes - 09 - 22 Either way, this is what I think. Because really, Don Draper is pretty much the cure all right?

glee 04x02

You could call it my guilty pleasure: I think Rachel has found her new go-to formula: I hope his honesty is step one to softening Elena's heart. I get gpee probably gonna use her in future storylines but as what? These kids do get each other and feel good together.

No comments:

Post a Comment